Quickpaws Arena News
If you have questions regarding status of the open sessions, please send your question via text to 406-250-8460.
Open Practice Sessions Now Available. Click HERE for Schedule
Stay Tuned for May Trial Information
Quickpaws Arena: 265 Haskill Crossing Road, Whitefish, MT
The Top Finishers
Glacier Chasers Oktoberfest “Hats Off to Champs” trial is now in the books and what a blast we had!!!!
Thanks to judge Arlene Courtney for the fun and challenging courses she brought…always a pleasure having Arlene here. Thanks to Vargie Williams who worked her butt off all weekend long; to Susan Randall who did all the scoring so quickly and accurately; to April Weber, Timothy Anderson, and all the other bodies who assisted in course building; to all the exhibitors who volunteered for worker spots….this trial could not have happened without you all!!
We had several NATCH’s earned: Gro Aasgaard & Kylie – NATCH 13; Susan Anderson & Deizel – NATCH 2 & V-NATCH 2; Joyce Roessner & Pagan – NATCH 7; Kathryn Hawkins & Clara – NATCH 1; and my little “tude” Kagney – NATCH 6 & V-NATCH 6.
We also had a Championship-like competition based on the 6 Regular runs over the 3 days.
PRE-ELITE SMALL DOGS:
- 1ST PLACE – (599.05 pts) – KILLIAN RED Scranton
- 2ND PLACE – (494.55 pts) – SQUIRT Smith
- 3RD PLACE – (99.91 pts) – BELLE STAR Egbert
PRE-ELITE LARGE DOGS:
- 1ST PLACE – (677.26 pts) – INDY Janssen
- 2ND PLACE – (624.39 pts) – NEWTON Christie
- 3RD PLACE – (571.13 pts) – KIESHA Williams
ELITE SMALL DOGS:
- 1ST PLACE – (548.46 pts) – KAGNEY Scranton
- 2ND PLACE – (402.34 pts) – JOEY Walgren
- 3RD PLACE – (289.41 pts) – ALPINE Lamping
ELITE LARGE DOGS:
- 1ST PLACE – (773.22 pts) – DEIZEL Anderson
- 2ND PLACE – (769.79 pts) – FLURRY Randall
- 3RD PLACE – (759.02 pts) – KYLIE Aasgaard
Congratulations to everyone!!!
Looking forward to our next trial in May…Y’ALL COME BACK NOW!!!!!
Glacier Chasers LLC
Accommodations: MyPlace Hotel, 755 Treeline Road, Kalispell, MT.
- 20 Discounted Rooms Blocked for This Trial UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15th!
- Rate: $70.00, double rooms, no pet fee!
- Ask for “Glacier Chasers dog agility group” to get this rate.
- Approximately 25 minutes and 16 miles to arena.
Directions to Arena
- Address is 265 Haskill Crossing Road
- Coming into Whitefish on 93 North (Spokane Ave), turn left (west) to continue on 93 North (2nd Street).
- Go to second light (Baker Ave) and turn right (north).
- Go over the viaduct/railroad tracks and turn right (east) at the light onto East Edgewood.
- Stay on East Edgewood until you reach Haskill Basin Road, then turn left (north).
- Go around the big curve now heading east.
- Just after leaving the pavement (there is a sign that says “Pavement Ends”), take the road to the right with the sign “Haskill Crossing Road.”
- Turn right at the fork in the road.
- Continue to the end of the road – you’ll see the arena just to your left.